Steven Tyler recently hit the stage with Aerosmith in New York City. The morning after the concert, Tyler stopped by Bleeker Street Pizza where he took time to take pictures with fans and even got behind the counter to serve a few pizzas himself.
"He was in a great mood and got behind the counter to serve slices to other customers," an on-looker said. "Steven was friendly and posed for several pictures. He was there for nearly an hour."
- Steve Carell Goes Behind the Counter at Favorite Pizzeria
- Web Series Goes Behind the Scenes of Anthony Bourdain's 'No Reservations'
- 5 Best Duff Goldman Quotes From Grub Street's Diary-Style Interview
- Mario Batali to Open Boston Pizzeria
- Tyler Florence Launches Safeway's Open Nature Brand With World's Longest Picnic Table
- NeNe Leaks to Open Restaurant
- Tyler Perry Lost 30 Pounds for New Movie
- Gail Simmons Talks About her New Memoir and 'Top Chef' Behind the Scenes
- Organic Avenue is Liv Tyler's Secret to Glowing Skin
- Conan O'Brien Takes Over Pizzeria
- Perfectly pleasing; party pizza bites
- Nanny Lilly's Kasha Goes 2010 (Cold Or Hot)
- Kebab Pakistani
- Beet Root Chops
- Thai Street Vendor Salmon Skewers
- Grilled Corn Salad With Cilantro-Tamarind Dressing
- Wedding Champagne Punch
- Cream Cheese Frosting For Cupcakes
- Tropical Christmas
- Egg-Ceptional Croque-Madame With Lightly Dressed Greens and Fresh Fruit