Enjoy this fizzy treat during the holidays, or anytime. The recipe starts out with a simple syrup, then adds the flavors of the holidays. A healthy dose of fresh ginger root also make it a great tummy soother, especially if you overindulged during the feast.
I use our SodaStream, and have never run out of ways to enjoy new flavors. If I can dream them up, they become soda.
I hope you like this latest recipe! In our house, it's a winner.
- Cranberry Mint Natural Soda
- Thrifty Thursday - Croutons
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Mushrooms
- Must Try: Magic Coconut Pie
- From The Garden - Rebel Corn Recipe
- Quick and Easy: Peach Rice Pudding
- Pantry Cooking - Crispy Herb Croutons
- Quick and Easy: Kale With Red Onion
- 30 Minute Dinner: Chili Casserole
- Savory Sourdough English Muffins
- Simple Apple Sauce, a recipe for how to cook the flavor of the season
- The Farming Wife's Homemade Croutons
- Make Your Own Brownie Mix
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Choco-Coco-Banana Cake
- There ain't no malarkey about these; Irish Coffee and Cookies
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- Turn broccoli and cheese into a healthy soup
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Fabulous, Flavorful, Farfalle Pasta!