The TurTwinkie, an amazing combination of turkey and Twinkies stuffing, is now an endangered bird. The creation of Butch Yamali's mother has suddenly made an appearance as the packaged good's producer Hostess is closing. The bird is stuffed with 10 Twinkies, using the cream filling as a glaze while the soft cake is combined with traditional stuffing and filled into the turkey's cavity. Check out the video of the TurTwinkie below.
For another confectionery stuffing, check out Cupcake Project's Cupcake Stuffing.
- Stuffing Cookies are a Post-Turkey Treat
- 10 Spectacular Turkey Stuffing Recipes
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- The Turkey Dinner Cupcake is a Bite-Sized Meal
- Veggieducken is a Vegetarian Take on Turkey
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Sourdough Stuffing with Sage, Sausage and Apples
- Gobbler the Turkey Costume Will Have You Basting for a Good Time
- Turkey Day Leftovers: Turkey Pot Pie
- Unspooky Dishes: Black Quinoa Stuffed Coffins