It seems like Kirstie Alley was still feeling down about her Dancing with the Stars elimination earlier this week. Alley sank her teeth into a meal of comfort food which included chips, guacamole and chicken tortilla soup at a restaurant in Los Angeles.
The actress certainly deserves the indulgence. Alley lost 100 pounds last year and seems to have managed to keep most of it off.
- Kirstie Alley Organic Liaison Weight Loss Program Announced
- Kirstie Alley Being Sued Over Alleged Weight-Loss Lie
- Kirstie Alley Talks Struggles With Weight
- Kirstie Alley Turns Cheers into a Ballroom
- Kelly Preston Loses 39 Pounds Thanks to Kirstie Alley
- Celebrity Kitchens: Kirstie Alley
- Siegfried & Roy Chow Down on White Tiger Cake
- Rihanna's 777 Tour Rider Includes Cookies, Chips and Cheese
- Find out what Nicole Scherzinger Eats when she Gets 'Crazy'
- Michelle Obama Chows Down at Shake Shack