Oprah Winfrey took to her Twitter page to share a few peeks of her Thanksgiving meal. The television mogul started her cooking two days before the big day.
"Caramelized onions so pretty they make me sing!" Oprah wrote. "Getting ready for turkey day. Kitchen smells like HOME."
On Wednesday, Oprah was back at it, this time preparing sweet potatoes. "Sweet potatoes with Freshly picked rosemary. It's beginning to look a lot like THAaaanksgivvving!"
Oprah also shared her own cranberry sauce recipe. "Making cranberry sauce. Boil the berries in orange juice. Add cinnamon, cloves, ALLspice and chill. Happy."
All in all, it seems like Oprah enjoyed cooking for the holiday!
- Oprah Winfrey Prepares to Launch Oprah's Organics
- Bob Greene Shares Nutrition Advice
- Oprah to Launch Her Own Line of Organic Produce
- Oprah Celebrates Last Taping of Talk Show With Champagne at Spiaggia
- Oprah Winfrey Lost 25 Pounds on New Diet
- Celebrity Kitchens: Oprah Winfrey
- O Magazine Releases First Food Issue
- Mellow Mushroom's "Follow Us and We'll Follow You" Campaign is Literal
- Neil Patrick Harris Tweets 14 Course Meal
- Lauren Graham Shares her Healthy Eating Habits
- Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole
- TWD: Johnny Cake Cobbler, with a dash of cranberries
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Fall Farro Salad with Pomegranate, Walnut & Truffles
- It’s A Cold Night Fideo Soup
- Rigatoni With Sweet Sausages In Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed W/spicy Biryani (Veg/vegan)
- Bulk Spaghetti Sauce
- Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Tortiglioni alla Carbonara