Catherine Zeta-Jones is featured in the latest issue of InStyle where she shares her diet and workout regime. The actress says she doesn't deprive herself.
"I don't deny myself food. I'm not saint," she said. "I love butter and cream, but I also eat lots of grains and fruits."
Catherine stays in shape with fun-sounding workouts that include hula-hoops and daily 45-minute swims.
"I don't have a trainer. Crazy, right?" she said. "But I don't need anyone to motivate me. I love exercise, even things like the elliptical and stretching. I'm obsessed with hula-hooping. I do it for 20 minutes a day. I don't use the old-fashioned hollow plastic kind we had when we were kids, but I discovered a new one at Danskin that's smaller and weighted."
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Ellie Krieger Re-Releases Healthy Cookbook
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- The Ultimate Diet Friendly Pizza
- Chia Pet Pudding
- Valerie Bertinelli Shares Top Holiday Weight Loss Tip
- Scarlett Johansson Reveals Fitness and Diet Secrets
- The Anne Hathaway Catwoman Diet: "Kale and Dust"
- Gluten Free Superstar
- Hungry Girl HOT Boneless Chicken Wings
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Mama Zeta's Pasta Sauce
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Black Forest Sundae
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Chicken Catherine
- Aunt Catherine's Beef Burgundy