These Coconut Buns are simple and definitely a bit sweet, without being overpowering. They make a great treat warm or cool, although they don't last long enough to be a leftover in our house.
To toast some coconut to garnish, heat a handful in a dry hot frying pan until golden. Be careful, it will turn from lovely brown to burnt black in the blink of an eye.
The next time, I am going to substitute the coconut for chocolate chips, and make a cream cheese drizzle for the top. You know, for research.
- Sweet and Sassy Coconut Sweet Buns
- No-Cook Coconut Chia Pudding
- Healthy Desserts: Banana Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
- Ingredient of the Week: Chia Seeds
- Copycat Recipes: Mamma Chia Squeeze Pouches
- 5 Best Vegan Banana Bread Recipes
- Glorious Gluten-Free Layered Chia and Almond Pudding Parfait
- Healthy Vanilla Chia Pudding
- Easy Fruit and Chia Pudding
- Best Ever Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipes
- Vegan Mango Chia seed Mango Coconut Ice Pops
- Eggless Ginger & Mango Bread
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Almond Buns
- "Omg this can't be vegan" Banana Bread
- Bread Machine Apple Breakfast Buns
- Beet Root Chops
- Scrambled Egg and Ham Breakfast Buns
- Chinese steamed buns - mantou
- Green Chilli Pickle -North Indian Style