If you are making some of your best foodie friends some homemade treats for the holidays, these raw chili chocolate truffles will be a huge hit.
Full of healthy ingredients like dates, cacao powder and cashews, you won't believe that they are sugar free and packed with nutrition. The unexpected bit from the chili powder, will be a show stopper as well.
Make a more tame version using cinnamon. We suggest making both and combining them into one, luscious gift box!
- Raw Vegan Chocolate Truffles
- 5 Decadent Chocolate Truffle Recipes
- Raw Chili Chocolate Truffles
- Raw Pasta Salad with Spiralized Zucchini
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Creamy Mac n' Cheese Chili and Other Heart Warming Chili Recipes to Welcome Fall
- Vegan Peaches and Cream
- Dynamite White Chocolate Truffles with Dried Cranberries
- Raw and Gluten-Free Key Lime Pie
- Meatless Monday: Eggplant Fries with Curried Cashew Aioli