If you are making some of your best foodie friends some homemade treats for the holidays, these raw chili chocolate truffles will be a huge hit.
Full of healthy ingredients like dates, cacao powder and cashews, you won't believe that they are sugar free and packed with nutrition. The unexpected bit from the chili powder, will be a show stopper as well.
Make a more tame version using cinnamon. We suggest making both and combining them into one, luscious gift box!
- 5 Decadent Chocolate Truffle Recipes
- Raw Chili Chocolate Truffles
- Raw Pasta Salad with Spiralized Zucchini
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Peaches and Cream
- Raw and Gluten-Free Key Lime Pie
- Meatless Monday: Eggplant Fries with Curried Cashew Aioli
- Best Gluten Free Chili Recipes
- 3 Rad Raw Recipes - Gluten Free Too!
- Young Coconut Avocado Smoothie
- Raw chili chocolate truffles
- Cashew Cream
- Cashew-Chili Portabello
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Baked Chickpea & Chili Koftas in a Hot Jalfrezi Curry Sauce
- Raw Zucchini Pesto Pasta
- Raw pumpkin pie
- Corn and Cashew Nut Curry With Perfect Brown Rice
- Broiled Mackerel or Mackerel Preserves
- Fall Farro Salad with Pomegranate, Walnut & Truffles