Because they are in season, cranberries are a great food to stock up on this time of year. They are very tart, so making something sweet to offset that flavor, makes them irresistible!
Check out this recipe for candied cranberries, it is sweet and simple to make. The results are something you won't be able to resist.
Also, the recipe mentions reserving the syrup for another use and we have an idea for that as well:
Make a cranberry nectar flavored soda! Use the directions from the Ginger Spice Soda, and substitute the cranberry nectar for the Ginger syrup. NOM!
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Cranberry Candies - Cranberry Craze Pt 3
- Seasonal Eating: Homemade Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Simple British Spring Pot Chicken Recipe
- Homemade HolidayTreats: Cranberry Orange Biscotti
- 5 Crafts Made From Recycled Candy Wrappers
- Cranberry Mint Natural Soda
- 3 Best Gluten Free Cranberry Desserts - Cranberry Craze Pt 4
- Make Your Own Ginger Spice Holiday Soda
- Homemade Sauerkraut with cranberries
- Candied Cranberries
- Homemade Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- My Mother's Homemade Irish Soda Bread
- Cranberry Marsala Marinade
- Homemade Pumpkin Muffins
- Simple Apple Sauce, a recipe for how to cook the flavor of the season
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Wild Rice and Cranberry Salad
- Homemade Taco Seasoning