Herb and spice necklaces from Sora Designs are a flavorful accessory. Whether you consider yourself more like dill, lavender or black pepper, there is a necklace that represents you. Tiny glass bottles are filled with the herb or spice of your choice and hung on a 28 inch brass chain connected by a diamond shaped link. Custom initials are also printed on the bottles. Necklaces begin at $28 and can be purchased online.
- Etsy Love: Foodie Bling
- 5 Fun Food Inspired Jewelry Pieces
- Coffee and Donuts Necklace will Satisfy Your Caffeine Cravings
- Cupcake Earrings are a Sweet Accessory
- Bakers' Cupcake Necklace is Perfect for Muffin Mavens
- Croissant Earrings are a Guilt-Free Treat
- The Cherry Pie Necklace is a Sweet Summertime Accessory
- 10 Adorable Burger Jewelry Designs
- The Bacon Candy Necklace is a Savory Style Statement
- Homemade Bitters Add A Splash of Flavor To Any Cocktail
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Simple Apple Sauce, a recipe for how to cook the flavor of the season
- Cooking Spice Blends: Olio Do Panne
- Fusion Spice Cookies
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Fried cauliflower.
- Fried zucchini with mayo-dill sauce and tomato
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese