Snack on Toasted Scorpions to get an extra dose of protein. The scorpions come from a sustainable farm, salted and toasted to perfection. Each tube comes with approximately five scorpions and cost $20 a box.
For more insect-filled diets, check out these 5 bizarre ways to eat bugs.
- 42 Tasty Edible Flowers.
- The Helpers' Edible Murder Scene is Horrifiingly Tasty
- 5 Tantalizing Edible Tableware Designs
- Salmonella Fears Spark Second Ground Turkey Recall
- Dramatic Bug-Filled Lollipops by Lucas Zarebinski
- E Coli Fears Spark Ground Beef Recall
- 2.3 Tons of Beverages Destroyed on Health Fears in Taiwan
- 5 Bizarre Ways to Eat Bugs
- How Stars Can Avoid Food Poisoning
- Kate Beckinsale Feared she Wouldn't Fit in her 'Underworld' Catsuit
- Arroz De Galinha (Reinvented)
- No Oil Sweet n Sour Lime Pickle (Nimbu ka Achar)
- Secret To A Tasty Plate Of Fried Rice!
- Scorpion Bowl
- Simple Egg On Toast
- Caramel Apple Cream And White Chocolate Stuffed French Toast
- Bacon Wrapped French Toast
- Strawberry And Vanilla Cream Bread Pudding with Toasted Coconut
- Bug Cupcakes
- Bugs Bread