Gwyneth Paltrow and Mario Batali are joining forces to help victims of Hurricane Sandy. You can be the lucky winner of a dinner with Paltrow and Batali while also contributing to a good cause.
The money raised from the auction will go to the CFDA and Vogue's Fashion for Sandy Relief. But, you might be waiting awhile for your dinner with the stars, as it might take up to a year to schedule the date based on Paltrow and Batali's availability.
The bid is currently at $16,000. The auction ends on December 5 at 4PM EST.
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Mario Batali Support the Lunchbox Fund
- Is Gwyneth Paltrow Opening a Restaurant With Mario Batali?
- Mario Batali Auctions Off His Ponytail
- Gwyneth Paltrow Could Dominate Food Industry
- Vegas Culinary Extravaganza Raises Money for Hurricane Sandy Victims
- Mario Batali's Sons to Publish Cookbook
- Mario Batali Releases Wine Collection with TastingRoom.com
- Joe Jonas Cooked with Mario Batali on The Chew
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Daughter Apple is a Vegetarian
- Gwyneth Paltrow is the New Face of Vegan Food Brand