Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to lose the extra pounds gained during the festivities and prepare for the holidays. Kim Kardashian has shared a few of her own tips on post-Thanksgiving fitness.
The reality star advises to get rid of your Thanksgiving leftovers, to make use of this week's sales and find some fitness bargains, and to seek motivation in a workout partner. Kardashian also says to drink lots of water and to not be too hard on yourself.
"Don't beat yourself up, but stay focused," she writes. "We all gain a few pounds here or there during the holidays, and that's fine. But get back into your regular lifestyle and focus on eating healthier and limiting your 'treats'... after all, Christmas is just around the corner."
To see more of Kardashian's post-Thanksgiving diet tips, click here.
- Kim Kardashian Lost Baby Weight With the Atkins Diet
- The Kim Kardashian Wedding Diet
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Post-Baby Diet Secrets
- How Kim Kardashian Lost 10 Pounds in 10 Days
- Kim Kardashian is Dieting to Find a New Man
- Kim Kardashian Shares Size-2 Diet in Us Weekly
- Kim Kardashian is on a Gluten Free Diet
- Kim Kardashian is 'a Terrible Eater'
- Kim Kardashian Eats What She Wants When Dining Out
- Kanye West Urges Kim Kardashian to Go On a Diet