Mario Batali will be opening a new restaurant in Boston. The celebrity chef announced his plans on Twitter.
"Very soon!! Babbo Pizzeria! Wheeeeeeeee," Batali wrote when he was asked if he had any plans for Boston.
Eater has found an inside source that says the new restaurant will be in the Fort Point and Seaport District area. Another source told the website that the restaurant will be an extension of Batali's already existing OTTO Enoteca Pizzeria in Boston.
- Mario Batali Facing Sexual Harassment Allegations
- Mario Batali Settles Server Tip Suit for $5 Million
- Mario Batali Reveals Secrets to a Succesful Restaurant
- Is Gwyneth Paltrow Opening a Restaurant With Mario Batali?
- Mario Batali Reveals Favorite Restaurants
- Mario Batali's Jellyfish Salad
- Mario Batali Auctions Off His Ponytail
- Joe Jonas Cooked with Mario Batali on The Chew
- Mario Batali Expands Empire Further
- Mario Batali Reveals Why He Left 'Iron Chef'