Thanks to syrup company Torani's April Fool's Chicken 'n Waffles gag this past year, many fans were disappointed to find out the unusual concoction was just a ruse. But come this past Cyber Monday, the company decided to fulfill their promise and release an authentic Torani Chicken 'n Waffles syrup, which is available for a limited time.
"The flavor was so wildly unexpected, we couldn’t help laughing,” said Julie Garlikov, Torani’s VP of Marketing. “Based on the nationwide interest, Torani decided to create this sweet and savory flavor for our dedicated followers."
And if you are wondering what can you make with Chicken 'n Waffles syrup, Torani has you covered with recipes from flavored butter to cocktails, available on their website.
- April Fool's Faux Chicken Nuggets and Fries
- Easy Raspberry Fool for April Fool's Day
- Creamy Fruity Fools For April Fools' Day
- This April Fool's Day, Trick Your Tongue!
- The History of April Fool’s Day
- April Fools Treats: Faux Chicken Wings
- Weird 'n Wheatless Wednesday - Sweet Squash Treats
- Gluten Free Sweet 'n Spicy Honey Roasted Potatoes
- Waffle Jello Shots Will Wake You Up
- How much rice wine vinegar in the Sweet 'n Sour Chinese Chicken?
- Valentines Raspberry and Pear Fool
- mama's mac 'n cheese
- Beef 'n Broccoli Stir Fry
- Sweet 'n Sour Pork
- Tuna 'n Taters (or Turnips)
- Cluck 'n Moo Cheeseburger Paninis
- Waffles With Home Made Syrup and Fruit Salad
- Crunchy Chicken Stuffed Waffle Pops & Maple Dijon Dip
- Chicken & Cornbread Waffles - gluten free, dairy free
- Granny's Waffles