Thanks to TLC's Cake Boss, Buddy Valestro, Betty White has now been immortalized in fondant and cake. White was recently roasted at the Friars Club, who requested the cake 24 hours before the actual event. The cake was completed in time for the event, and even had the comedic darling holding a dog, a nod to her devotion to animals. The cake was featured in the season premiere of Valestro's show.
Betty's conclusion about being Crockered?
"I cannot tell you how wonderful it is. It’s just incredible, and I want that dress!"
- Cake Boss Whips Up Life-Sized Betty White Cake
- Life-Size Stormtrooper Cake Will Welcome You to the Dark Side
- This Life-Size Lady Gaga Cake Celebrates Mother Monster
- Miss USA Alyssa Campanella Dying to Meet Cake Boss Buddy Valastro
- The 2,000-Pound Bumblebee Cake by Buddy Valastro is a Transforming Treat
- Buddy Valastro Baking Tropical Cake for Vow Renewals
- Buddy Valastro Cakes Coming to a Grocery Store Near You
- Betty White Celebrates 90th Birthday with Betty Crocker Cake
- "Pig" is a Life-Sized Piglet Made With Bacon and Sausages
- Eggs for Soldiers Fundraising Event Features Life-Sized Tank Made of Egg Cartons