Ellen DeGeneres revealed that she doesn't quite follow her vegan diet as strictly as previously perceived. The television host and her wife Portia de Rossi eat organically raised eggs.
DeGeneres was speaking to Ellen Pompeo on her talk show, when she mentioned that she eats eggs from chickens raised by her neighbor. DeGeneres added that she hopes to start raising her own chickens soon. Check it all out in the video below!
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Ellen DeGeneres Turns to Bill Clinton for Advice on Vegan Restaurant Menu
- Ellen DeGeneres Talks Struggles with Vegan Diet
- Bill Clinton Talks Vegan Diet With Ellen
- Carrie Underwood Talks Veganism with Ellen
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi to Open Vegan Restaurant
- Ellen DeGeneres to Open Vegan Restaurant This Month
- Jennifer Lopez Gives Ellen DeGeneres a Year's Supply of Steaks
- Is Portia de Rossi Concerned About Ellen's Vegan Diet?
- Meredith Vieira Goes Vegan
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Babaghanza Fondue
- Healthy Low-Fat Cornbread
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Chick'n-Pea Salad
- Old School Vegan Egg Salad
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- Egg-Ceptional Croque-Madame With Lightly Dressed Greens and Fresh Fruit