These Hostess Cupcake Pancakes are the best type of dessert for breakfast. With enough cocoa to make Count Chocola salivate, these pancakes are topped with a heavy cream sauce, and completed with the iconic Hostess Cupcake swirl of white icing. For the full recipe, check it out here.
For another delectable dessert for breakfast, check out these cinnamon bun pancakes.
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Homemade Chocolate Hostess Cupcakes
- Copycat Recipe: Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes
- Twinkie Bake Set Will Prepare You for Twinkie Apocalypse
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- Gluten Free Sugar Cookies
- Weird 'n Wheatless Wednesday - Sweet Squash Treats
- 5 Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes
- GF Buttermilk Butternut Bundt Cake with Spiced Vanilla Glaze
- Cupcake Soap Makes a Sweet Hostess Gift
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Double Chocolate Velvet Pancakes W/ Banana Love Sauce
- Pancake Cupcakes With Maple Frosting and Candied Bacon
- Dairy-Free Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
- Baked Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- Tea At Tiffany's - Chocolate Soy Milk Cupcakes With Robin Blue Cream Cheese Frosting
- My Perfect Chocolate Cupcake
- Gluten And Dairy Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes With A Caramel & Chocolate Ganache