These Hostess Cupcake Pancakes are the best type of dessert for breakfast. With enough cocoa to make Count Chocola salivate, these pancakes are topped with a heavy cream sauce, and completed with the iconic Hostess Cupcake swirl of white icing. For the full recipe, check it out here.
For another delectable dessert for breakfast, check out these cinnamon bun pancakes.
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Copycat Recipe: Hostess Chocolate Cupcakes
- Twinkie Bake Set Will Prepare You for Twinkie Apocalypse
- GF Almond Cranberry Bundt Cakes - Cranberry Craze Pt 1
- Gluten Free Sugar Cookies
- Weird 'n Wheatless Wednesday - Sweet Squash Treats
- 5 Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes
- GF Buttermilk Butternut Bundt Cake with Spiced Vanilla Glaze
- Cupcake Soap Makes a Sweet Hostess Gift
- Gingerbread Cupcake Batter Pancakes are a Festive Feast
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Double Chocolate Velvet Pancakes W/ Banana Love Sauce
- Dairy-Free Vegan Chocolate Cupcakes
- Pancake Cupcakes With Maple Frosting and Candied Bacon
- Tea At Tiffany's - Chocolate Soy Milk Cupcakes With Robin Blue Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten And Dairy Free Chocolate Cupcakes
- My Perfect Chocolate Cupcake
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes With A Caramel & Chocolate Ganache
- Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes
- Chocolate Whoopie Pie Recipe