Thanks to Newcastle youth, "Milking" may be the latest photo trend after planking and owling. The group who started it, including Tom Morris, go into public places, take a jug of milk, and dump it over their heads all while recording it.
"We were just in our kitchen talking about doing it outside Starbucks in Jesmond and thought it would be really funny," Morris told the Daily Mail about the idea. "We did that, uploaded the video to Facebook and got a load of likes. So then we thought, 'Why not just make a video?'"
Would you dare to dump a jug of milk over your head? Or do you prefer to drink a cold glass with a nice stack of Hostess Cupcake Pancakes?
- Newest Cooking Trend Involves Hay
- Nosh On A Wikicell
- Are Donuts the Next Cupcake?
- Annie Leibovitz's Photos Adorn Limited-Edition Macallan Whiskey Bottles
- Innovative New Ice Cream Shops
- Chefs Predict Top 10 Food Trends in 2012
- NPR Picks 2012 Food Trends
- The Allrecipes 2012 Food Trends Recap Has Paleo Up, Hot Dogs Down
- Infographic: Hot Food Trends in 2014
- Newcastle Werewolf Beer is a Beastly Blood-Red Brew
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Long Fusilli With Italian Sausages
- Cheese Tray
- Hemp Milk
- Cranberry Crunch Bars
- Tropical Fall’s Delight
- Chai Flavored Hemp Milk
- Homemade Dulce De Leche Ice Cream (Eggless!)
- My Simple Custard Flan ( Filipino Leche Flan)
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free