Make these sweet and crunchy pecan bars for your holiday gift giving. Why are we sharing the recipe now? Frankly, what would a recipe be, without plenty of testing? We plan on making them tonight, just for research of course.
These are sturdy enough for shipping, and they would make a wonderful surprise for someone's lunchbox as well.
Thanks to Foodista member: Soffia Wardy, for this sweet and crunchy dessert.
- What's Hot: Pudding and Jam Cupcakes
- What's Hot: Lemon and Strawberry Loaf
- What's Hot: Nutella Mug Cake With Oreo Cream Frosting
- What's Hot: Rosemary Ice Cream With Grilled Peaches
- What's Hot: Caramel Ice Cream
- What's Hot: Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
- What's Hot: Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- What's Hot: Perfect Summer Ice Cream Topping
- What's Hot: Double Decker Chocolate Cream Pie
- What's Hot: Apple Cake With Caramel Brown Sugar Glaze