Homemade bitters add a splash of flavor to any cocktail. In recent years, along with the mixology boom, an obsession with craft bitters has also exploded. Nowadays you can find bitters in a variety of flavors including key lime, orange, rhubarb, mint and many more. Bitters are made by infusing aromatic herbs, bark, roots, and/or fruit in a flavorless spirit (such as vodka) to extract the flavor. Adventures in Cooking outlines the bitters making process in the blog post DIY Bitters: Part I and Part II. Bitters make a great holiday gift and are perfect for friends and family who love a tasty cocktail.
- A Spicy, Zesty Cocktail Recipe To Add Flavor To Your Cinco De Mayo Party
- What does Blat mean in Catalonian?
- What to do when you had too much at Tales of the Cocktail
- Jelly Shot Gummy Fish Bowl is a Splashing Party Idea
- What is it about Rum and Bitters?
- I don't like to taste liquor without food!
- The Dive Bar Makes A Splash in Sacramento
- A Julia Child 100th Birthday inspired Mocktail and a Cocktail
- Brilliant Mixology from a Bottle? YES!
- White Whiskey, Cynar, Poteen and some twisted ways to enjoy them
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- A healthy twist on the Pina Colada
- Bitter Gourd Boiled With Pork Ribs (Ma-Ra Tom Ka-Dook Mou)
- Elderflower cocktails
- Easy Mojito Recipe
- Chai Flavored Hemp Milk
- Ceviche de Camarones – Shrimp Ceviche
- Flavored Vodkas
- WITCHES BREW
- Brain Teaser