Jamie Oliver is taking his Jamie's Italian restaurant to Russia! Oliver will actually be opening two restaurants in Russia in the near future, the first in St. Petersburg and the second in Moscow.
Oliver is partnering with Ginza Project Group, a company that runs restaurants in both the US and Russia. Both restaurants are scheduled to open in 2013.
- Jamie Oliver Opens Restaurant Complex at Gatwick Airport
- Jamie Oliver's Dubai Restaurant Still has a Pending Alcohol License
- Jamie Oliver Plans North American Expansion
- Jamie Oliver Installs Cameras in Restaurants for Quality Control
- Jamie Oliver to Open his First American Restaurant
- Jamie Oliver is the World's Richest Chef
- Jamie Oliver Really Loves Christmas
- Jamie Oliver to Premiere New Show on BBC America
- Jamie Oliver to Open a Hot Dog Diner
- Jamie Oliver's Employees Given Word List for Selling Specials