Miranda Kerr walked the runway at the recent Victoria's Secret Fashion Show sporting a green dazzling one-piece. The model says she "amped up" her workout and diet regimen to help prepare herself for the annual show.
"[I've been] doing a lot of Pilates, yoga, boxing and working my core, butt and legs," Kerr said. "I also drink healthy green juices everyday, and protein shakes."
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show airs December 4 on CBS.
- Adriana Lima Shares her Victoria's Secret Diet
- Cara Delevingne Ate McDonald's Before Victoria's Secret Show
- Jourdan Dunn Didn't Diet, Embraced 'Womanly Body' Before Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Lily Aldridge's Victoria's Secret Diet
- Adriana Lima Eats Cake Before Fashion Show
- Miranda Kerr Serves Gluten-Free Organic Cake for Son's First Birthday
- Miranda Kerr Talks Son's Super-Healthy Diet
- Bar Refaeli's Secret to Beauty is a Healthy Lifestyle
- 'Precious' Producer Turns Diet Book into TV Show
- Miranda Kerr Shares Her Post-Pregnancy Diet and Fitness Routine
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Nigela's Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake
- Nigella's Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake
- Robert Hess' Old Fashioned
- Aunt Teri's Super Secret Spaghetti Sauce
- Mother's Secret Home Recipe-Chicken Satay
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Two Forgotten Green Apples Turned Into Muffins
- Turn broccoli and cheese into a healthy soup
- Apple Spice Cookies; a recipe for comfort when the air turns chilly