I have to be honest, eggnog is my husband's weakness. I think it's tasty, but he just goes nuts for it. Every time I am out during shopping during the holidays, he sends me numerous text messages, asking if I have picked up more eggnog for him.
Where does he put it all?
Anyways, if you are looking for a tasty eggnog, Bolthouse Farms makes one that is delicious AND Gluten Free! This makes it great for those parties where some of your guests may have gluten allergies.
I asked a representative of Bolthouse Farms Nog, where to find their brand, and she responded that it was available at large retailers like Walmart, Target, Meijer's, Winn Dixie, Publix and more. Hopefully you will be near one of these stores and can check it out. Enjoy!!
- DIY Creepiest Halloween Treat: Panna Cotta Eye Ball - Gluten Free!
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Gluten Free + Allergy Friendly Thanksgiving Desserts
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Dairy-Free Eggnog Recipe
- Wild Rice Stuffing with Cranberries and Hazelnuts - Gluten Free & Dairy Free
- Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds (Pepitas)
- Cumin Roasted Cauliflower
- Shiraz Chocolate Lava Pudding
- Gnocchi - Sweet Potato Recipes
- Red, White & Blue Smoothie
- Orange-Walnut Butter Cookies
- Tia's Treats
- Ginger Cookies- gluten free, soy free, vegan
- Tex-Mex Polenta Rounds with Chunky Guacamole