Jamie Oliver is about to premiere a new show in the UK called Food Fight Club. In a preview for the series, Oliver does his best Brad Pitt impression to parody Fight Club with a food twist.
"The first rule of Food Fight Club is wash your hands," Oliver says in the preview. He and his co-host Jimmy Doherty then go on to fight a group of costume-clad men, using fish and kitchen utensils as their weapons of choice.
Check out the preview for Food Fight Club below!
- Jamie Oliver Launches New YouTube Channel 'Food Tube'
- ABC Pulls Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution for DWTS in May Sweeps
- Jamie Oliver's Employees Given Word List for Selling Specials
- Jamie Oliver's Dubai Restaurant Still has a Pending Alcohol License
- Jamie Oliver's Kitchen Hits The Road
- Jamie Oliver's Restaurant Damaged in London Riots
- Jamie Oliver's Best and Worst School Lunches
- Jamie Oliver's Healthy Snack Line Revealed
- Jared Leto Talks 'Dallas Buyers Club' Diet
- Jamie Oliver's Flavour Shaker
- Jamie's Peanut Butter Cups
- Jamie Boudreau's Hot Toddy
- Jamie Boudreau's Cognac Cocktail
- Jamie's Guacamole
- Jamie's Southwest Soup
- Olive Garden's Zuppa Toscana
- Sophie's Orange, Fennel & Chicken Roasted Oven Dish With Olives & Pastis
- Olive All' Ascolana
- Laura Calder's Halibut With Brown Butter, Crushed Chickpeas With Olives and Roasted Cumin Carrots
- K's Spaghetti With Shredded Chicken & Olives