Jamie Oliver is about to premiere a new show in the UK called Food Fight Club. In a preview for the series, Oliver does his best Brad Pitt impression to parody Fight Club with a food twist.
"The first rule of Food Fight Club is wash your hands," Oliver says in the preview. He and his co-host Jimmy Doherty then go on to fight a group of costume-clad men, using fish and kitchen utensils as their weapons of choice.
Check out the preview for Food Fight Club below!
- Jamie Oliver Launches New YouTube Channel 'Food Tube'
- ABC Pulls Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution for DWTS in May Sweeps
- Jamie Oliver's Employees Given Word List for Selling Specials
- Jamie Oliver's Dubai Restaurant Still has a Pending Alcohol License
- Jamie Oliver's Restaurant Damaged in London Riots
- Jared Leto Talks 'Dallas Buyers Club' Diet
- Jamie Oliver's Flavour Shaker
- Jamie Oliver Forced Gwyneth Paltrow to Eat a Burger on a Roller Coaster
- Jamie Oliver Fights Childhood Obesity with new Text Campaign
- Jamie Oliver's Kitchen Hits The Road