Olympian Gabby Douglas admits she once considered giving up gymnastics to take a job at fast food chain, Chik-fil-A. Douglas says it was around this time last year that she made the decision to stick with gymnastics.
"What was I thinking?" she said.
And it's a good thing she didn't! Douglas won two gold medals at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- Gabby Douglas Partners With Kelloggs'
- The Meals of Olympic Athletes Photo Series Shows How Healthy Olympians Eat
- The Nastia Liukin Diet
- Glenn Beck Quits Vegan Lifestyle After 20 Days
- Drew Barrymore Quits Vegetarian Diet
- UK Sausage Addict David Harding Can't Quit Bangers
- Burger King "Abs" Ad Asks You to Listen to Your Gut
- Chocolate Eels are Quite Eel-lee Lifelike
- George Clooney Quits Drinking
- The Fast Food Mafia Infographic Imagines Mascots as Mafiosos
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Steamed fishballs with lemon basil
- Delicious homemade pasta with fried pork and fresh lemon basil
- How to Make Chatpati Papdi Chaat
- Pork liver meatballs with lemon basil
- Chicken with caramelized apple sauce
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.