Olympian Gabby Douglas admits she once considered giving up gymnastics to take a job at fast food chain, Chik-fil-A. Douglas says it was around this time last year that she made the decision to stick with gymnastics.
"What was I thinking?" she said.
And it's a good thing she didn't! Douglas won two gold medals at the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- Gabby Douglas Partners With Kelloggs'
- The Nastia Liukin Diet
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Weird Food Tumblr Blogs
- The Meals of Olympic Athletes Photo Series Shows How Healthy Olympians Eat
- 4 Quotes About Food and Life From Martha Stewart
- Amber Riley Drops Two Dress Sizes by 86'ing Fast Food
- The Gwyneth Paltrow Diet
- Fred Durst Live Blogs his 60-Day Juice Diet
- Katie Price is on a Fast Food Diet
- Nick Cannon Gives Up Fast Food for Autoimmune Disease
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Buckwheat and pork soup
- Healthy Fall Dessert: Baked apples with walnuts, honey and cinnamon.
- Steamed fishballs with lemon basil
- Delicious homemade pasta with fried pork and fresh lemon basil
- How to Make Chatpati Papdi Chaat
- Pork liver meatballs with lemon basil
- Chicken with caramelized apple sauce
- Apple and carrot delicious 2 minute salad.