Jamie Oliver is about the launch his new series, Food Fight Club. The premise of the show involves a food-related surprise for each celebrity chef. Gywneth Paltrow will be featured in the first episode and Oliver said he certainly tested her limits by making her eat a burger, fries and milkshake while riding a roller coaster.
"It's quite a frightening roller coaster and for me it was horrific -- there was food flying everywhere," Oliver said. "Gwyneth told me she trusted me so I probably pushed our friendship about as far as it could go. I think she had a really good time. She was very graceful, an amazing foodie and a good, good cook."
Food Fight Club premieres on December 6 on Channel 4 in the UK.
- Watch a Preview of Jamie Oliver's 'Food Fight Club'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Daughter Apple is a Vegetarian
- Gwyneth Paltrow is the New Face of Vegan Food Brand
- Celebrity Kitchens: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Gives her Kids Cheat Days
- Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrates Thanksgiving in London
- Gwyneth Paltrow Cries When She Eats Pancakes
- Op-Ed: Why Do We Care About Gwyneth Paltrow's Diet Advice?
- Gwyneth Paltrow: 'I Work Out So I Can Eat What I Want'
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Backs Gwyneth Patlrow's New Diet Book
- Quick & Healthy Fava Beans, Chickpeas, Olives With Tomatoes
- Bacalhau (Dried Cod Fish) Con Olive Oil and Tomato
- Spicy Orange Coridals For Two
- Egg Lemonade
- Elderflower cocktails
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Mashed Potatoes With Green Olives and Olive Oil
- Jamie's Peanut Butter Cups
- Jamie Boudreau's Hot Toddy
- Jamie Boudreau's Cognac Cocktail