Carly Rae Jepsen has been busy touring around the world and has had the opportunity to try a lot of different breakfast foods. The singer shared a few of her favorites with Bon Appetit.
"When I'm home in Canada, my dad makes me his famous pancakes. I think they're just made right from the box, but whatever he does -- the amount of water he uses, something like that -- he just nails the perfect pancake," Jepsen said. "When I'm touring, there are plenty of times when my usual breakfast just isn't an option. We couldn't find any yogurt parfaits in Japan, so we went for rice balls stuffed with tuna instead. They were insanely delicious!"
The singer adds she loves eating croissants in Paris and bacon anywhere in the world, saying "any bacon is good by me."
To see more of Jepsen's favorite breakfast foods, click here.
- Carrie Underwood Shares Favorite Vegan Snacks and Diet Strategies
- Shannon Elizabeth Shares Favorite Vegetarian Snacks
- Dr. Oz Shares his Favorite Foods
- Christmas Drinks From Around the World
- Rebecca Romijn Shares Favorite Summer Cocktail
- Jessica Simpson Shares Favorite Pregnancy Food
- Elizabeth Banks Shares Favorite Foods
- Wolfgang Puck Shares Favorite Restaurants
- Curtis Stone and Cat Cora to Host 'Around the World in 80 Plates'
- JWoww Shares her Favorite Fall Drinks
- Food and Romance from around the world: Dubai, UAE
- Maggie's Favorite Dog Biscuits
- Our Favorite Deviled Eggs
- World's Best Crepes
- Race Car Pancakes
- Irish Car Bomb
- Carly's Nutella Cookies
- All-Around Spice Rub
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Your Favorite Yellow Curry Recipe