David Beckham is working on opening a restaurant with Gordon Ramsay. The soccer star opened up about the project while speaking with Ryan Seacrest on his radio show.
"We've got something in the pipeline. We are obviously good friends and we are excited about a project that could happen pretty soon," Beckham said. "It will be a business thing but owning a restaurant is going to be fun as well."
Beckham says he has taken cooking lessons before and has always wanted to partner with Ramsay.
"It's something I've wanted to do. I've always loved cooking. I'd love to cook for Gordon and I definitely will one day."
- David Beckham No Longer Involved With Gordon Ramsay Restaurant
- Gordon Ramsay to Open Two New Restaurants in London
- Gordon Ramsay to Open First Las Vegas Restaurant
- Gordon Ramsay to Chef: Posh is Preggo, Make it Her Way!
- Gordon Ramsay Opens Bread Street Kitchen in London
- Gordon Ramsay Cuts Ties with Verre in Dubai
- Gordon Ramsay Closes Two Australia Restaurants
- Gordon Ramsay Wants to Show Kim Kardashian That Indian Food Isn't That Bad
- Go Inside Gordon Ramsay's New Las Vegas Restaurant
- Gordon Ramsay's New Restaurant Evacuated on Opening Night
- Duo Of Fresh Fava Bean Spread Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich & Sort Of Guacamole Open Smoked Salmon Sandwich With Home Grown Garden Cress
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Open Face Ham Sandwiches
- Open Faced Steak Sandwiches With Fried Egg
- Open Face Tuna Sandwich
- Open-Faced Ham, Cheddar, and Apple Butter Sandwiches
- Open Lemon Tart
- Open-Faced Chicken Benedict
- Mimuna - The Jewish Open House -Last Day Of Passover - My Story
- Open Faced Chicken Sandwich