Have you ever had a rich, chocolaty brownie and a glass of Pinot Noir? We can top that, with this newest recipe from Foodista member: ren leslie.
This amazing treat is the real deal: no box or bag of premade powdered brownie mix here. Start with the best coco and add beautiful ingredients, to make the perfect brownie dessert.
The only issue we can find, is at the very end of the recipe, when it recommends that we wait 12 hours before sampling. Yea-no. Who does that? Enjoy!
- Decadent Chocolate Recipe: Stout Brownie Sundae Floats
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Decadent Chocolate Stout Ice Cream
- Rich and Decadent Chocolate Gelato
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Shot Glasses Are Indulgent and Decadent
- Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes for Dad
- Decadent Chocolate Plums
- Decadent S'mores Brownies
- Decadent Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- 5 Decadent Chocolate Truffle Recipes
- Pinot Noir Brownies
- Decadent Chocolate Wafers
- Low-Fat 2-Bite Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate and Szechuan Peppercorn Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- Fudgy chocolate cream cheese brownies with Baileys
- Strawberry & Chocolate Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Rhiw Chocolate Decadence Cake