Have you ever had a rich, chocolaty brownie and a glass of Pinot Noir? We can top that, with this newest recipe from Foodista member: ren leslie.
This amazing treat is the real deal: no box or bag of premade powdered brownie mix here. Start with the best coco and add beautiful ingredients, to make the perfect brownie dessert.
The only issue we can find, is at the very end of the recipe, when it recommends that we wait 12 hours before sampling. Yea-no. Who does that? Enjoy!
- Decadent Chocolate Recipe: Stout Brownie Sundae Floats
- Dark and Decadent Coffee Stout Brownies
- Decadent S'mores Brownies
- Decadent Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Decadent Chocolate Stout Ice Cream
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Rich and Decadent Chocolate Gelato
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Shot Glasses Are Indulgent and Decadent
- Decadent Black Velvet Cake
- Mousse On the Menu: 5 Decadent Recipes
- Pinot Noir Brownies
- Make Your Own Brownie Mix
- Decadent Chocolate Wafers
- Oreo Swirled Cheesecake Brownies with Almond Butter Ganache
- Brownie Cake gluten free, dairy free
- Decadent Raspberry Brownie Tassies
- Low-Fat 2-Bite Chocolate Brownies
- Fudgy chocolate cream cheese brownies with Baileys
- Vegan Brownies
- Homemade Brownies