Prince William and Kate Middleton went on a lunch date earlier this week to dine on seemingly un-royal food. The pair visited a local pub, The Fort St. George, in Cambridge.
"They seemed very hungry, I guess they'd had a very busy morning walking around Cambridge," said the restaurant's manager, Gail Pritchard. "It was absolutely amazing to meet them, it was a very relaxing and chilled out lunch."
William and Kate had smoked salmon, tuna and beef sandwiches, mini burgers, fish and chips, and fresh fruit. They apparently enjoyed the food so much, they even went back for seconds!
- Prince William and Kate to Cook in Montreal
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Take Cooking Classes in Montreal
- Kate Middleton Follows the Dukan Diet
- Kate Middleton Tries to Gain Weight by Snacking
- Kate Middleton has a Tea Party with the Queen
- Kate Middleton Maintains Healthy Diet During Pregnancy
- Royal Baby Ultrasound Cookies are an Odd Tribute
- Wills and Kate are Foodies
- Kate Middleton Goes Grocery Shopping
- Kate Middleton Refuses to Eat Peanut Paste, Sparks Pregnancy Rumors
- Pan Forte
- Italian Potato Salad from Prince Edward Island
- A sensational summer sip from Prince Edward Island, The "Eddy"
- Oatmeal, Apricot, Walnut Soda Bread
- Chocolate Whoopie Pie Recipe
- George Washington Carver Peanut Recipes: No. 1, Peanut Soup
- George Washington Carver Peanut Recipes: No. 2, Peanut Soup Number Two
- George Washington Carver Peanut Recipes: No. 3, Peanut Bisque
- Curious George's Gluten-Free Banana Nut Bread
- Kate's Coconut-Cashew Basmati Rice Salad