Jake Gyllenhaal is one actor that loves to cook his own meals. So much so that he says he'd be working as a chef if his acting career didn't work out.
"If I wasn't acting I'd be a cook, or working on the line in a kitchen, which is actually a dream of mine, so I'd be doing that," Gyllenhaal said during a recent radio interview. "I don't have anything I like to cook especially but I like to go down to the farmers' market and then cook with what's in season. I like to go back to the old school, Beastie Boys style with my cooking. It's all about the fresh produce!"
Do you think Gyllenhaal would make a good chef?
- Kate Moss: I Wasn't Anorexic, I Just Didn't Have Food
- Jake Gyllenhaal Teaches Inner-City Kids about Sustainable Farming and Healthy Eating
- 9 Celebrities Promoting Milk
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Reveals Got Milk? Ad
- 6 Actors Who Bulked Up for a Movie Role
- Alice Waters Teams Up with Levi's for Charitable T-Shirts
- Actors Christopher Walken and Richard Belzer Cook on Funny or Die
- 90210 Actor Jason Priestly Now Owns Vineyard
- The New Face of Smartwater: Actor Idris Elba
- Anderson Cooper Hires Actor to Cut in Line at NYC Food Trucks
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Xavier's Salad Nicoise
- German Beef Rouladen - An International Classic Recipe with a Hungarian Twist
- Chicken Recipe
- Thai Quail
- Chilled Chocolate Fondant
- Twice Baked Emmental Souffle
- Pumpkin Pasties
- Portal Cake