Anne Hathaway adopted a vegan diet while filming The Dark Knight Rises and seems to have continued following the meat-free lifestyle.
"I don't go the soy-meat route; I have a really plant-based diet," Hathaway said. "So I wind up cooking at home a lot. Kale is amazing. Spelt [a type of wheat] pasta is amazing. I can't do the white-flour stuff. It makes me really ill."
Hathaway can be seen in the upcoming Les Miserables, which is being released on December 25.
- The Anne Hathaway Catwoman Diet: "Kale and Dust"
- Anne Hathaway Struggles to be Vegetarian in the UK
- Anne Hathaway Serves Vegetarian Menu at Engagement Party
- Anne Hathaway's 'Dark Knight Rises' Diet
- Anne Hathaway Serves Vegan Menu at Wedding
- Is Anne Hathaway Only Eating 500 Calories a Day?
- Anne Hathaway's 'Les Misérables' Diet
- Anne Hathaway Doesn't Want to Talk About her Les Miserables Diet
- Anne Hathaway was 'Obsessed' with Losing Weight for Les Miserables
- Anne Hathaway Talks 'Les Miserables' Diet