Shania Twain has just started a two-year stint in Las Vegas. While her schedule is grueling, Twain says her vegetarian diet helps keep her energy up.
"I don't eat meat, fish, or eggs. I was never a big meat eater, but I've got some more energy now," Twain said. "I eat a lot of tofu, and I drink soy shakes with fruit every morning. I always have soybeans, black beans, or chickpeas for lunch or dinner."
Twain has also been taking steam showers to make sure her voice sounds great every night.
- Joss Stone has a Refreshingly Healthy Attitude Toward her Weight
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Mischa Barton Credits Mostly Vegan Diet for Weight Loss
- Kristen Wiig and Russell Brand Named PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities of 2011
- Carrie Underwood Shares Favorite Vegan Snacks and Diet Strategies
- The Anne Hathaway Catwoman Diet: "Kale and Dust"
- 5 Celebrities Who Became Vegan in 2011
- Giuliana Rancic Goes Vegan
- Eliza Dushku Adopts a Vegan Diet
- Travis Barker Credits 2008 Plane Crash for His Vegan Lifestyle
- Easy Breakfast Cookie
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Creamy Artichoke Dip with Dill
- Triple Chocolate Vegan Banana Bread
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Vegan, Low Fat "A La Russe" Olivier Salad