Lindt chocolate has recently partnered with Chef Michael Symon and the Culinary Institute of America (CIA) to raise money for the institution.
In a culinary contest hosted by the CIA, Chef Symon and Lindt Master Chocolatier, Ann Czaja, selected a winning chocolate bar that would become a limited edition flavor. The two chose the Mocha Coconut Dark Chocolate bar which features a coffee flavored chocolate mixed with toasted pieces of coconut.
For every bar purchased, Lindt will donate a $1 to the CIA. The Mocha Coconut Dark Chocolate bar can be purchased online or at select Lindt chocolate shops.
For a recipe for Michael Symon's Chocolate Pumpkin Pie using the Mocha Coconut Dark Chocolate bar, click here.
- Michael Symon's Dynamite Lindt Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
- Peruvian Chef Turns Slum Into Culinary School
- Roger Federer Stars in Lindt Chocolate Commercial
- Salt and Chocolate: The Lindt Taste Challenge
- Will Run For Chocolate - Hot Chocolate 5k/15k is America's Sweetest Race
- Michael Symon to Launch Kitchenware Line
- Michael Symon to Open Restaurant at Pittsburgh International Airport
- Michael Symon Opens First Airport Restaurant in Pittsburgh
- Big Night For Abruzzo
- Nationwide Bake Sale to Help Japan
- Chocolate Buttermilk Cake (Ingrid's Chocolate Cake) With Chocolate Frosting
- Mayan Hot Chocolate with Xocai Healthy Chocolate Dark Chocolate Nuggets
- Chocolate Eclair Cake, Chocolate Topping
- Chocolate Crepes With Orange & Chocolate Sauce
- Raspberries & Cream With Chocolate Tucker's Natural Chocolate Dessert Cracker Stack
- Chocolate Cupcakes With Chocolate-Mascarpone Frosting
- Chocolate-Chocolate Brownies
- Gingered Applesauce Cake With Dark Chocolate (Inspired By Molly Wizenberg’s Banana Bread With Chocolate and Crystallized Ginger)
- Chocolate Chocolate Mocha Cake
- Chocolate Cake Roll With Kahlua Chocolate Glaze