Lindt chocolate has recently partnered with Chef Michael Symon and the Culinary Institute of America (CIA) to raise money for the institution.
In a culinary contest hosted by the CIA, Chef Symon and Lindt Master Chocolatier, Ann Czaja, selected a winning chocolate bar that would become a limited edition flavor. The two chose the Mocha Coconut Dark Chocolate bar which features a coffee flavored chocolate mixed with toasted pieces of coconut.
For every bar purchased, Lindt will donate a $1 to the CIA. The Mocha Coconut Dark Chocolate bar can be purchased online or at select Lindt chocolate shops.
For a recipe for Michael Symon's Chocolate Pumpkin Pie using the Mocha Coconut Dark Chocolate bar, click here.
- Michael Symon's Dynamite Lindt Chocolate Pumpkin Pie
- Peruvian Chef Turns Slum Into Culinary School
- Will Run For Chocolate - Hot Chocolate 5k/15k is America's Sweetest Race
- Michael Symon to Launch Kitchenware Line
- Michael Symon to Open Restaurant at Pittsburgh International Airport
- Michael Symon Opens First Airport Restaurant in Pittsburgh
- Roger Federer Stars in Lindt Chocolate Commercial
- Salt and Chocolate: The Lindt Taste Challenge
- Big Night For Abruzzo
- Nationwide Bake Sale to Help Japan
- Jump Up Chocolate Chicken
- How to Make Chocolate Frosting
- Chocolate Peppermint Biscuits (Cookies?!)
- No-Bake Hazelnut Chocolate Cake
- Chili and Chocolate
- Xocai Healthy Chocolate Trail Mix
- Devil's Food Cake Recipe
- Delicious Chocolate Pie
- Sipping Xocolate Pancakes with Xocai Healthy Chocolate
- Chocolate Doughnuts with Xocai Healthy Dark Chocolate