This holiday season you can spoil every member of your family with goodies, including your dog. These paw print cookies from Betty Crocker is a tasty treat for your pooch. This recipe contains no artificial ingredients or preservatives. Man's best friend deserves a homemade cookie every once in awhile too.
Paw Print Cookies
1 cup brown rice flour
1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup carob chips
2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Heat oven to 300°F. In large bowl, stir Dog Treat ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Divide dough in half. Using brown rice-floured rolling pin, roll each half to 1/4 to 1/8 inch thick on brown rice-floured surface. Cut with 1 1/2-inch round cutter. On ungreased cookie sheet, place cutouts about 1 inch apart. Use fingers to press paw print indents in cookies.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until dry and golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave carob chips and peanut butter uncovered on High 30 to 45 seconds or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Spoon into resealable food-storage plastic bag. Use kitchen scissors to cut 1/8-inch hole in corner of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe carob mixture in paw indents of cookies. Allow cookies to stand at room temperature about 1 hour or until carob mixture is set.
- Store in dog treat jar at room temperature up to 3 weeks.
Makes 36 dog treats
- Animal Print Sugar Cookies Are Wild and Mouthwatering
- A Bacon Halloween Costume For Your Pooch
- Chia Pet Pudding
- Adorable Puppy Cookies are Your New Best Friends
- Easy Corn Dog Muffins for Kids
- Delectable Donuts
- Today's Weird Wednesday Must-Reads
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Fudge Brownie and Cookie Dough Cake is Inspired by Ben and Jerry's Half Baked
- Last Minute Vegan Gluten Free Desserts
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Carob Drop Dog Treats
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Yummy - Snickerdoodles
- Chocolate chip cookies, easier that buying:-)
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Christmas Rainbow Cookies
- Baby Blake’s Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies With Chocolate Chunks
- Nutty Almond Cookies