In Bristol, U.K., restaurant Atomic Burger has produced the Atomic Fallout Burger; a burger so hot, it will indefinitely cause heartburn. The burger is not just a meal you can order, but rather a challenge, the Fallout Challenge to be exact. The customers must finish their plate in less than 60 minutes, and if successful, will be placed on the Wall of Flame and receive a t-shirt.
But before you sign up just yet, the burger is quite large, 18 oz. of beef, 18 oz. of cheese, topped with the ghost chile and the Scotch bonnet, served with triple the portion of chili fries. And in addition to its gigantic serving, according to the Atomic Burger website, you must be over 18 years old, wear protective gloves, sign a waiver and "LOVE CHILLI."
Jess James Farmer, a Hall of Flame legend, described his time battling heartburn in the Fallout Challenge:
"It’s a constant burn, the heat intensifies with every mouthful, each bite is like an inferno in your mouth. Even the chips are hot, covered in chilli flakes and spices but compared to the burger the chips are a relief. It is ridiculously hot but it’s still tasty, the heat doesn’t ruin the other flavours in the burger."
- The Douche Burger is the World's Most Expensive Burger
- World's Most Dangerous Bar
- Iron Barley Makes the World's Largest BLT
- Voodoo Doughnuts Unveils World's Largest Box of Doughnuts
- Tyler Florence Launches Safeway's Open Nature Brand With World's Longest Picnic Table
- The World's Largest Cannoli is 10 Feet Long
- World's Greatest Summer Job
- World's Longest Pub Crawl Record Set
- See's Candies Creates the World's Largest Lollipop
- Harrods Stocks World's Most Expensive Coffee
- World's Best Crepes
- “ World's Best” Macaroni & Cheese
- World's Best Shortbread Cookies
- Food and Romance from around the world: Dubai, UAE
- Cuban Burger With Lime Mayonnaise From A Communal Table
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Best Chili In The World
- World Salad
- Worlds Best Split Pea Soup...I Think ;-)
- World War I Cake