Woody Harrelson is a big advocate for living a clean and healthy lifestyle. His Seven Psychopaths costar, Colin Farrell, took note of a few of Harrelson's habits, noting just how much Harrelson loves kale.
"He does buy kale like it's going out of fashion," Farrell said. "He's off buying kale every second."
Harrelson wasn't forcing any of his costars to try kale, though. Farrell insists he was as "cool as a cucumber" and never preachy about his lifestyle.
- Woody Harrelson Grows Avocados on Organic Farm
- Woody Harrelson Stuck to Raw Food on Set of 'The Hunger Games'
- Jessica Chastain and Woody Harrelson are PETA's Sexiest Vegetarians of 2012
- Colin Farrell Talks Healthy Living
- The Rock Eats Seven Meals a Day for 'Hercules'
- The Anne Hathaway Catwoman Diet: "Kale and Dust"
- Guy Fieri Loves Kale
- Jamie Oliver Really Loves Christmas
- Godfather's Pizza Makes Really Bad Pizza
- Mindy Kaling Keeps TV Comedy Writers Healthy