Instructables user, Canida, has managed to take bacon-infused desserts to a higher level with her Bacon Jello. With authentic bacon bits blended with half-and-half cream, the layered gelatine is infused with maple syrup and liquid applewood smoke. Canida had submitted it to the 2012 SF Bacon Takedown, but shockingly did not place.
For her full recipe, check it out here.
- Hugh Hayden's Gelatin Chicken Shocks the 2011 Jell-O Mold Competition
- Bacon Pixie Sticks are Sugary Swine
- Jell-O Stawberry Parfaits are a Celebratory Treat
- Holiday Flavor Jell-O will Satisfy Yuletide Cravings
- Watermelon Jello Shots are a Summertime Shooter
- 5 Quick and Easy Jello Treats
- Champagne Jello Shots are a Spirited Gelatin
- Totally Radical Spiked Rainbow Jello Mold
- Celebrate Memorial Day with Patriotic Jello Stars
- Jelly Shot Gummy Fish Bowl is a Splashing Party Idea
- Chicken Salad with Avocado, Applewood Smoked Bacon and Tomato
- Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Potato Quiche With Bacon and Mushrooms
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Dreamy Chai Rice Pudding
- Coconut Milk Jelly
- Panna Cotta
- Lime Pineapple Dessert
- Ladyfinger Dessert
- Sweet Strawberry and Peaches Verrine
- Coffee Jello