Try this decadent brownie brittle eggnog cheesecake bar recipe from Sheila G Mains, founder of Brownie Brittle. These easy-to-make brownie bars are the perfect holiday treat!
Brownie Brittle Eggnog Cheesecake Bars
1 Stick of butter
2 Cups Brownie Brittle crumbs
2 pkg cream cheese (8oz) softened
1/2 Cup sugar
1 TBL flour
1/2 Cup eggnog
1/2 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Nutmeg to sprinkle on top
Mix 1 stick of melted butter with 2 Cups of Brownie Brittle crumbs.
Press into a greased 9 x 13 pan and Bake for 8 min at 350°
Mix cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggnog, and eggs together. Add chocolate chips.
Pour over crust.
Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
Cool – then sprinkle nutmeg on top.
- Cappuccino Eggnog Angel Food Cupcakes are a Airy Treat
- Eggnog Cinnamon Chip Scones are a Star-Shaped Treat
- Eggnog Marshmallows are a Poisonous Puff
- 10 Holiday Recipes from Prime Rib to Egg Nog Creme Brulee
- Festive and Easy Superstar Eggnog Tarts
- Sugar and Spice Eggnog Sandwich Cookies
- Easy Holiday Dessert: No-Bake Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Decadent Desserts: No Bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie, Gluten Free
- Frosted Eggnog Spice Bars are a Rum-Filled