Burger King Chile's Cheesy Burger is topped with a layer of deep fried, bread crumb-encrusted cheese that becomes gooey as you take a bite. Only available for a limited time, one blogger wrote that the Cheesy Burger "is almost the perfect burger."
For another variation of a bread crumb topped burger, check out McDonald's Gracoro burger.
- Burger King Celebrates 55 Years with the 55 Cent Whopper
- Burger King Japan Releases Its Pumpkin Bomb Burgers
- Burger King "Whopperlust" Campaign Lets You Win Free Coupons for Whopper-Watching
- Free Onion Rings at Burger King This Weekend
- The Burger King Dethroned
- 810-Calorie Sliders? Burger King Reintroduces BK Burger Minis, Adds BK Chicken Minis
- Burger King Unveils New BBQ Menu
- The Bacon Sundae is Burger King's Latest Dessert
- Man Attempts to Eat Burger King Whopper with 1,050 Strips of Bacon
- The Douche Burger is the World's Most Expensive Burger