Pizza Hut Canada, in collaboration with advertising agency Grip Limited, have managed to ensnare Facebook fans' attention with their Pizza Hut Perfume. The limited edition product was originally a Facebook post to interact with fans by asking for the name for an "imaginary scent inspired by the smell of a box of Pizza Hut pizza being opened." But much like Torani and their Chicken 'n Waffle prank, the audience's response was largely enthusiastic.
The brand then used this to help commemorate Pizza Hut Canada reaching 100,000 fans on Facebook, and announced the first 100 people to message them would receive a bottle of the scent in December.
There are currently no plans though to distribute or sell the perfume.
- Pizza Hut Releases Eau de Pizza Hut for Valentine's Day
- Pizza Hut's Super Bowl Giveaway is a Mystery
- PIzza Hut Hong Kong's Cheesy Opera Pizza is a Pizza on Top of a Pizza
- Swallowable Perfume Is A Feast For the Senses
- Pizza Hut Offers Gift Cards in Exchange for Lame Gift Pictures
- Pizza Hut's Overstuffed Pizza is a Giant Calzone
- Double Sensation Pizza is a Crust Lover's Heaven
- Bourbon Perfume has a Intoxicating Scent
- Pizza Hut Singapore Welcomes Chinese New Year with the Ring of Fortune PIzza
- Chef Jordi Roca Makes Food Scented Perfume