What would the holiday season be, without the festive flavor of a good fruitcake? If you are not in the fruitcake camp, this recipe may help change your mind. Made with natural dried fruits and delicious brandy, your idea of a heavy, unappealing brick, will go out the window.
Be sure to let us know what you think!
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- These Holiday Fruitcake Earrings Won't Be Regifted
- Thirsty Thursday: 3 Classic Eggnog Recipes
- Gluten Free Vegan Classic Crumb Cake
- Traditional Italian Easter Pie
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Traditional Yule Log Recipe
- Holiday Classic: Easy Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- Holiday Favorite: Classic Green Bean Casserole
- Hot To Make A Traditional Baked Easter Ham