Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino recently filed a lawsuit against Devotion Spirits, citing they did not uphold their end of his endorsement deal. Devotion has just filed a counter-suit, saying The Situation wasn't exactly a pleasure to work with and he kept his addiction issues a secret from the company.
Apparently the Jersey Shore star often showed up to events late, refused interviews during events, was always asking for extra perks for his entourage, and even asked investors for weed.
Do you think Devotion Spirits has a case, or should they have paid The Situation what they agreed upon in his contract?
- The Situation Sues Devotion Spirits
- The Situation Promotes Protein Vodka
- The Situation Launches a Lollipop
- The Situation Doesn't Like the Food in Rehab
- Rihanna is the Latest Vita Coco Celebrity Spokesperson
- Watch a Preview of Taylor Swift's First Diet Coke Commercial
- Class Action Suit Filed Against SkinnyGirl Cocktails
- Enrique Iglesias Partners with Atlantico Rum
- Reggie Bush Stars in Pizza Hut Commercial
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Compares Coors Light to Frozen Pants in New UK Ad
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Bacon Wrapped Green Bean Bundles
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Wedding Champagne Punch
- Cream Cheese Frosting For Cupcakes
- Tropical Christmas
- Egg-Ceptional Croque-Madame With Lightly Dressed Greens and Fresh Fruit
- Fresh Herb Marinated Rack Of Lamb With Vinaigrette
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Clams
- Lady Bird's Lemon Cake