To celebrate 55 years of the Original Whopper Sandwich, participating Burger King are offering a bogo on their Whopper sandwiches. From December 6th to 9th, purchase any Whopper and get a second for a mere 55 cents.
And if the Whopper bogo, a quarter pound of fire-grilled beef topped with tomatoes, lettuce, creamy mayonnaise, sliced pickles, and white onions aren't enough to entice you, then maybe Burger King's Cheesy Burger will.
- Burger King "Whopperlust" Campaign Lets You Win Free Coupons for Whopper-Watching
- Man Attempts to Eat Burger King Whopper with 1,050 Strips of Bacon
- Burger King Introduces The Proud Whopper
- All-You-Can-Eat Burger King is a Whopper of a Buffet
- Cheeseburger Wrapping Paper Makes Every Present a Whopper
- Burger King Releases the Holy Grail of Gingerbread Cookie Desserts
- Burger King Chile's Cheesy Burger is Layered with Deep Fried Fromage
- Burger King Japan Releases Its Pumpkin Bomb Burgers
- Starbucks Starts the Holidays with a Bogo
- Free Onion Rings at Burger King This Weekend