Indulging in a pint of Mercer's Wine Ice Cream will give you a satisfying buzz. With an alcohol content of 5%, the tubs of wine come in a variety of flavors (such as Cherry Merlot, Chocolate Cabernet, Peach White Zinfandel, Port and Chardonnay). Of course, with an alcohol content that high, consumers must be of legal age to purchase.
- Stacked Wines' Fine Design Facilitates Sharing
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Wine Label
- Weirdest Entry Into Celebrity Wine Business Yet
- 9/11 Wine From Lieb Family Cellars: Opportunistic or Appropriate?
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Follow Your Nose to Froot Loop Ice Cream from MilkMade Ice Cream
- MilkMade Ice Cream Makes a Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Smoked Eggplant Ice Cream in Santorini and a Wine to Match
- Celebrate Ice Cream Days at the Ice Cream Capital of the World!
- White Zinfandel Strikes Back as a Serious California Wine