Indulging in a pint of Mercer's Wine Ice Cream will give you a satisfying buzz. With an alcohol content of 5%, the tubs of wine come in a variety of flavors (such as Cherry Merlot, Chocolate Cabernet, Peach White Zinfandel, Port and Chardonnay). Of course, with an alcohol content that high, consumers must be of legal age to purchase.
- Stacked Wines' Fine Design Facilitates Sharing
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Wine Label
- Weirdest Entry Into Celebrity Wine Business Yet
- 9/11 Wine From Lieb Family Cellars: Opportunistic or Appropriate?
- Celebrate Ice Cream Days at the Ice Cream Capital of the World!
- MilkMade Ice Cream Makes a Pop Tart Ice Cream Sandwich
- Pizza Ice Cream is a Frozen Piece of Pie
- Smoked Eggplant Ice Cream in Santorini and a Wine to Match
- Wyne Veen Still Lifes of Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream Flavors Are Abstract Treats
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Diabetic Delicious Double Berry Ice Cream
- True vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry and cream cheese ice cream
- Strawberry Honey Vanilla Ice Cream
- Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Caramel ice cream
- White chocolate-cranberry ice cream
- Home made coffee ice cream
- Peanut butter ice cream
- Cookies and Cream Ice Blended Coffee