Netherlands candy store, Jamin, has developed a "ChocoTweet" generator, which allows its users to submit tweets to create "ChocoLetters." The promotion, which lasted until Sinterklaas, then came down to a vote for the more popular ChocoTweets. The winning Tweets would then be generated into Jamin ChocoLetters and delivered on December 5th.
Check out the video on the campaign below. And if you'd like to get expressive with cocoa, check out these white chocolate letters.
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Cooking + Drinking - 5 Must Try Gluten Free Brandy Recipes
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- 3 Must Try Garlic Mashed Potato Recipes
- 5 Perfect Pavlova for Gluten Free Holiday Entertaining
- 3 Hot Cocktails for Winter's Worst Weather
- Gluten Free Vegan Dark Chocolate Chipotle Cake
- Christmas Tree Cupcake Tutorial
- Lavish Spritzer and Other Holiday Vodka Cocktail Recipes