McDonald's UK recently launched an interactive play zone in over 150 of its restaurants. The games, which use movement act as the control, are to help increase interaction with Happy Meal characters and stories.
Provided by Paradigm AV, the company's sales director Mick Perrone stated:
"The beauty of this solution is that it is low maintenance and remotely managed. It can be reprogrammed offline, so that new campaigns can be uploaded as they come along – and the system automatically powers up and switches off in accordance with trading hours."
What do you think of the new tech playground?
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- McDonald's Tries Table Service in the UK
- McDonald's Germany Pretzelnator is a Crowd-Sourced Combination Created by Fans
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- McDonald's McCafe Ground Coffee Available to Purchase in Canada
- McDonald's to Serve Certified-Sustainable Fish
- McDonald's France Adds Baguettes to Menu
- Inside the McDonald's Hamburger University
- KADAI VEG MURG( NUTRILA DELIGHT)
- Almond paprika
- Play Dough
- Another Playful Way To Serve Zucchini- Zucchini Cakes
- Prune Cake - Don't Turn Up Your Nose, It's Better Than You'd Ever Think!!!
- Chestnut 'paté'
- Sophie's Summer Salad With Roasted Plums, Sheep's Feta, Pine Nuts, Prosciutto & A Plum Dressing !
- Ham 'n' Swiss Chicken
- Honey 'n' Oats Bread
- Frieda's Hoppin' John