Destination America, a channel owned by Discovery, has announced the debut of televisions series, "United States of Bacon."
The show (which premieres December 30) follows Chef Todd Fisher across America, searching for the tastiest bacon dishes, including a bacon cheddar apple pie. To help promote the new series, Destination America has also teamed up with BaconFreak.com and will be offered deals on merchandise.
- Freaking Amazing Copycat State Fair Foods
- United States Barista Championship is a Caffeine-Centric Competition
- The Stately Sandwiches Project Deconstructs America's Favorite Food
- United States Has Hidden Culinary Secret
- Mazatlán, Mexico: A Culinary Destination Well Worth Visiting
- Zombie Cheese Dip Will Freak Out Your Friends
- Two discoveries-Spicebox Rye Whisky and Whiskey Disks- By: Warren Bobrow-Cocktail Whisperer
- Kids Freak Out Over SpongeBob SquarePants in McDonald's Japan Ad
- 2 new discoveries make a classic even more intoxicating
- South Bay Rum- A New Discovery!
- New Discoveries: Dannon Activia French & Greek Selects
- Garlic Roasted Chicken Breasts
- Gluten-Free Cookbooks
- Green Bean Almond Rice
- State Fair Marinated and Grilled Turkey Breasts
- Penne With Yellow Cherry Tomatoes, Rocket, Smoked Bacon & Home Made Red Pesto
- Hot Bacon Salad Dressing
- Onion, Cheese and Bacon Quiche
- Bacon and Smoked Oysters
- Bacon Rice Stuffing