This Sunday December 9, Southern Win & Spirits of Nevada will host "Start Spreadin' the News," a unique food and wine experience to help benefit victims devastated by Hurricane Sandy. 22 restaurants across The Strip are joining forces in this culinary extravaganza and 100% of the proceeds will go towards the American Red Cross. Restaurants from the Venetian, Caesars Palace, MGM Grand, The Cosmopolitan, New York- New York, Palazzo, The Mirage, Crystals at CityCenter, Bellagio, Paris Las Vegas and Mandalay Bay are all participating in this amazing event. World-renowned chefs Francois Payard (@francoispayard) and Scott Conant (@conantnyc) will personally cook for this unforgettable feast on New York-New York's Brooklyn Bridge. Learn more and purchase tickets below.
New York-New York's Brooklyn Bridge
Sunday, December 9, 2012
11am - 3pm
Foodista, our friends in Vegas, and those on the East coast are very grateful for your support! Please help us spread the word #Dine4Sandy.
- Las Vegas Culinary Event Raises $100,000 For Red Cross Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts
- Bakery Raises $12,000 for Hurricane Irene Victim
- Lindt Chocolate Partners with the Culinary Institute of America to Raise Money
- 7 Money Saving Tips to Throw an Inexpensive Thanksgiving Feast
- Thirsty Thursdays: The Hard Rock's Hurricane
- Classic Mardi Gras Cocktail Recipe: The Hurricane
- Mandalay Bay Announces Fabulous Wine and Spirits Weekend
- Join the Foodista Culinary Tour to Peru This October!
- Javier's Mexican Restaurant Opens at ARIA
- Food and Travel: Eating, Drinking and Being Very Merry at Mandalay Bay Las Vegas